Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Learning From the Constitution

In the process of analyzing and critically examining the Constitution, I learned some things about how I learn and process information. When I had to choose one of three positions on the Constitution, I found I understood things better when I discussed it with other people. Verbally expressing my ideas and what I understand, and hearing how other people interpreted the information, really helped me understand the information further. By agreeing, and disagreeing, with people, it's easier to find a position to take and understand the reasons behind that. I think that this is why I like to debate so much; by physically having a discussion with someone with an opposing or different view, I find myself walking out of the debate feeling like I understand the concept much better. I can apply this to science, English, and Portuguese.

No comments:

Post a Comment