Thursday, April 3, 2014

Accelerated Math

This year, I did much better with Accelerated Math. In the previous quarters, I only got a fraction towards the grade--first quarter, I got 9/45 objectives mastered, then I got 12/35 master on the second quarter. This quarter was the first that I actually passed with Accelerated Math. In the first week, I got 17 mastered, already more than my second quarter! Once I got to 22 objectives, the week after, I stopped doing Accelerated Math for a good two or three weeks. I managed to get to 30 before deciding that my other schoolwork was more important and that getting a B was good enough. I didn't necessarily enjoy the experience, but I enjoyed getting objectives and seeing my grade improve because of it. It was nice to have so little stress compared to the first semester. It really improved my skill level. I learned how to do certain problems before we learned it in class, and understood class better because of it. I was really happy with my performance in Accelerated Math, although I'll admit that it didn't really help with my test scores. I think that I need to study more in order to get better scores on the tests. I think that the core value that best connects to my experience with Accelerated Math this year was Balanced. I knew when to stop doing Accelerated Math and start focusing on other classes, like Geography, that required more of my attention. Once I got ahead of the class, I took a long break and took away the stress of Accelerated Math, thus doing better on other assignments. I'm really proud of my performance with Accelerated Math this quarter, and hope that I can keep going with Accelerated Math next year in order to practice and improve my math skill.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Rosie Smith. To cut the long story short I tried about 3 different spell casters over a period of 3 months and all they wanted was more & more money and kept coming up with excuses that why the spell wasn’t working. Just when I was about to give up I came across several good testimonies of Dr. Aluda over the internet. I contacted him and he promised to restore my faith back into spell casters, that there are real and love spells that do actually work. I was very skeptical after several scam spell casters. Mine wasn't a simple spell but Dr. Aluda went above & beyond his way to look for extra money when extra work was required. Always called & txt on time. Replied to emails on time. Only asked for half the spell money as initial payment. My partner had walked out on me one day with no explanation …. I was devastated. When I was about to give up hope, Dr. Aluda Spell guided and encouraged me, and then he was back 3 days after the spell was casted. I recommend Dr. Aluda extremely highly. Dr.Aluda you are a gifted man and I will not stop recommending him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him on : aludaspelltemple@gmail.com He is the best caster that can help you with your problems. He restored my faith and I AM FINALLY HAPPY
    From Usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you wondered if any spiritual power (love spell) can bring back your lover after days, months or years? Do you have doubts to try it because of your religion and believe? Have you lost so much money to love doctors or therapists without results? Have you thought of committing suicide because you can’t leave without him/her? All I want you to know is that I have passed through much more thaan this for 5 years in hell trying to get back my Husband.
    He is my soul mate and I couldn’t leave my life without him, I constantly think about him all day and sees him in my dream even when I have moved on with my life, I don’t know why it keep happening to me for 5 years after our breakup until I decided to search for spiritual solution because I was losing my senses and lacking concentration in everything I’m doing. I tried therapists and love doctors but no solution to my problem.
    Thanks to the testimonies online that leads me to Dr. aluda he was kind to me and gave me the perfect solution that I was looking for years. He told me that I and my husband are like twins that can’t be separated and we share a strong bond. He then did his thing for three days and promised that my husband will call me once he finish. Surprisingly, my husband called on the last day and asked that we should see that he has missed me a lot. We later saw and shared our regret for separating for so long and promised never to leave each other again.
    My life has totally changed because of this wonderful man, his love spell is powerful and don’t have any side effect in future. He just reunited our soul and gave us joy that we have missed for years. Contact him today with this email and see wonders; aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
    Ann Robbie from usa

    ReplyDelete