Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Experimental Design Reflection

This quarter, we did another Experimental Design project. I think that this one went much better than my previous experimentation that I did with Kat--the question we had interested me, we were using new and different materials, the testing went much more quickly and easily, and the project interested me more than before. The question this time was not as thought-provoking or challenging as my previous, but I all around enjoyed this project much more, and think that aspect is important as well. The results surprised me and the problems we faced were fairly simple to overcome and didn't waste too much of our time. I'm happy with our experiment and I think we did well, though I do admit that the analysis I wrote didn't focus enough on specific details or the outcome of our results.

No comments:

Post a Comment